Join The Local Shop Community!
Get empowered with marketing resources specific to Concord!
Be confident knowing you’re informed about the traditional and digital marketing tools that will serve you best!
Enjoy your business again!
Be a part of Concord’s newest and most productive business community. Collaborate, engage and optimize your business…all from your computer and on your time!
The Local Shop is a networking community for businesses in Concord, CA. It’s a new way of thinking that goes way beyond traditional referral groups.
“How do I benefit as a member?”
Here you’ll receive actionable ideas, information and insights relevant to your business while also connecting with your fellow businesses owners and their teams.
You’ll also receive:
- A dedicated Facebook community with your fellow Concord businesses.
- News and updates in brief easy to absorb pieces.
- Online presentations showcasing available business solutions and products but without any pushy sales pitches.
- Access to vendors who can help with your day-to-day needs including graphic designers, web designers, photographers, display and signage solutions and more. You’ll be armed with the a contact list, cost, timing and process for anytime you need it.
- My skills and extensive network as a 25+ year marketer. I will dedicate myself as organizer of the group and advocate for our local businesses.
And you’ll have all this without leaving your home or office!
“How does it work?”
Registered members will have immediate access to
- One live webcast including Q&A each week with experts in marketing, employee engagement, sales, technology and more. You’ll be able to easily access each webcast through the membership site and in The Local Shop Private Facebook Group. Each webcast will be viewable on desktop or mobile. You can watch them live or check them out later – whatever works for your schedule. You’ll be able to ask questions before or during the webcast and have your questions answered even if you’re not able to make the live event.
- Two one-sheets each week each with actionable content to grow your business. One sheets will be archived in the membership site for reading when the time works for you. Members will be notified in The Local Shop Private Facebook Group each time a one sheet is added. Each will be brief and concise to accommodate the busiest of members.
- 24/7 Networking. Post a question or discuss a collaboration with your peers anytime in The Local Shop Private Facebook Group.
- Daily news, thought starters and ideas posted in The Local Shop Private Facebook Group to inform and inspire.
And you can access all of the above in one space, online and when the time works for you…on your schedule! Your day is already full! It’s tough to get the time to network, learn about new opportunities and then figure out how to apply it all to your business. Here you can access what you need to know and how to use it when you’re ready.
And the cost of membership is less than most chamber and referral groups!
- Feel informed about opportunities right for your business.
- Know your options for traditional advertising including transit, radio, TV, Pandora, billboards, East Bay Times and others. You’ll have a full grasp on the benefits, the costs and the process.
- Be caught up on news and trends in recruitment, PR, sales, merchandising and more.
- Be informed on ways to market to Baby Boomers, Millennials, Gen Z and other groups that are right for your product or service.
- Be prepared with a network of vendors ready for when you need them from graphic designers, recruiters, photographers, team building specialists and others. You’ll have contact info, availability and pricing so you know just what to expect.
- Find out about potential of partnerships, promotions and sponsorships.
- Feel that you’re a part of something bigger as we engage the Concord community to grow your business.
Monthly subscription is $40. Maintain your payments month-to-month and your monthly fee will never increase.
Annual subscription is $399. That’s just $33 per month. Maintain your annual payments year-to-year and your fee will never increase.
Monthly and annual cancellation policy: If after 7 days you decide that The Local Shop membership is not what you need right now then please email here and request a cancellation. Your billing will immediately stop.